The Most Dial-able Fuzz on the planet
Dual NOS Silicon BC109 transistor Fuzz featuring the crazed switchable oscillation of Fuzz God II’s “Wrath” coupled to a germanium diode Octavia and finally rounded off with an internal 8 way DIP switch allowing for 264 different tone and gain combinations. There’s not a lot the Red Witch Fuzz God IV cannot do.
- 3 tiered foot-switches control effect engage (left hand), Octavia (centre) and wrath oscillation (right).
- Tri colour LED indicates pedal mode – Blue (Engaged), Red (Octavia), Green (Wrath), Violet (Fuzz with Octavia), Cyan – Fuzz with Wrath), White (Fuzz with Octavia and Wrath).
- Sputter control allowing direct control of transistor bias – clockwise for smooth, silken fuzz, counterclockwise for gated, sputtery angst.
- NOS BC109b and BC109c transistors as used in multiple classic early 70’s Fuzz pedals.
- 8 Way DIP switch – 6 different tone settings and 3 different gain settings.
- Top mounted toggle switches can bypass internal DIP settings (Gain toggle bypasses to maximum gain, Tone toggle bypasses to max treble setting).
- Germanium diode based Octavia effect (only useable when Fuzz is engaged (left foot-switch)
- True Bypass
Fuzz God IV Fuzz Octavia Oscillation pedal
Video by Red Witch Pedals
- Current Draw: 42ma
- Runs from external regulated DC 9 volt power supply fitted with 2.1mm tip negative plug. No battery option.
- Dimensions: 127mm (5 inches) x 95mm (3 31/4 inches), x 60mm (2 3/8 inches)
- Weight: 570 grams (1.256 pounds)
Price: $239.99 USD
About Red Witch
Red Witch is a boutique manufacturer of world-leading premium analog guitar and bass effects pedals. Critically acclaimed with outstanding international reviews and products enjoyed by an enviable list of world respected artists, Red Witch has gained a reputation for designing and manufacturing innovative floor effects pedals of the highest quality, renowned for their tone, functionality and artist usability.
At Red Witch we take pride in offering unique functionalities unavailable in any other boutique analog guitar pedal effects worldwide.
Conceived in a garage in Paekakariki, New Zealand by musician Ben Fulton in 2003, Red Witch first came to international prominence in 2008 when Andy Summers from the Police used hand built Red Witch pedals on the Police Reunion tour.
Red Witch products have established a loyal following by some of the biggest names in music including Andy Summers (The Police), Sting (Solo, The Police), John Mayer, Mike Patton (Fantomas, Solo, Faith No More), The Arctic Monkeys, Terry Lawless (U2), Monte Pittman (Solo, Madonna), Trinity Roots (New Zealand), Shihad (New Zealand), The Little Bushmen (New Zealand psychedelic/ roots band), Neil Finn (Crowded House, Solo, Split Enz), INXS and Guns n’ Roses.
If you find this content helpful, please consider a donation. Thank you!
Leave a reply