The reverse headstock is a classic Jimi Hendrix look and alters string tension for a unique playing feel. The large 70s-style headstock bears the Hendrix signature on the rear.
Reverse American Vintage Pickups
The three American vintage 65 “gray-bobbin” pickups are flipped around, subtly changing string-to-string volume balance and offering authentic 60s-style tone. The reverse-angled bridge pickup provides warmer tones on treble strings and enhanced clarity on bass strings. This pickup combination results in a unique inspiring tone with tight, warm sound and enhanced upper harmonics and definition.
Engraved neck plate
The engraved neck plate with shoulders-up silhouette of Jimi Hendrix himself and the inscription “Authentic Hendrix”, underlines the authentic look and leaves no doubt about the inspiration behind this guitar.
- Reverse headstock with signature on rear
- Special neck plate with silhouette and engraved “Authentic Hendrix” inscription
- American Vintage ’65 pickups with reverse-slant single-coil bridge pickup
- Reverse-mounted pickups creates reverse pole piece stagger for subtly changed string-to-sting volume balance
- 9.5”-radius “C”-shaped maple neck with medium jumbo frets
- Available colors: Olympic White, Black
- Includes a deluxe gig bag
For more information about the Jimi Hendrix Stratocaster please visit Fender’s website at www.fender.com
If you find this content helpful, please consider a donation. Thank you!
Donate with Cryptocurrency
Donate Bitcoin to this address
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Bitcoin
Donate Ethereum to this address
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Ethereum
Donate Cardano to this address
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Cardano
Donate Usdcoin to this address
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Usdcoin