Orange, California: The INSPIRE Tri-Chorus Plus effect pedal from Neunaber Audio Effects captures eight stunning stereo chorus effects. Ranging from subtle to incredibly lush, all eight effects are built around variations of the tri-chorus algorithm:
- Tri — the classic rack chorus effect
- Hex — two tri-choruses paralleled for an ultra-dense effect
- Cascade Tone — two tri-choruses in series create a rich, lush effect
- Cascade Vibe — tri-chorus and tri-vibrato in series makes for a complex sound
- Harmonic Vibe — Low-frequency tri-chorus and high-frequency tri-vibrato, a more subtle effect that works well with overdrive
- Harmonic Detune — low-frequency detune and high-frequency tri-chorus, even more subtle and sounds great with heavy distortion
- +Detune — tri-chorus+detune for that ultimate rack chorus tone
- +Echo — tri-chorus+echo is a classic combo
Some of INSPIRE’s effects are my take on the classic effects that come to mind when you think of tri-chorus, while others are new and unique combinations. I think many musicians associate chorus with a specific genre of music, so I wanted to update this effect and re-introduce it to contemporary players,
says INSPIRE designer Brian Neunaber.
Inspire’s newly-designed circuitry offers increased headroom while maintaining low noise. A numerically-optimized analog mix control results in unity-gain dry/wet blend throughout the range, from 100% dry to 100% effect.
- True bypass
- Inputs/outputs may be used mono or stereo
- Analog dry signal for low noise and zero latency
- Controls for Effect Select, Mix, Depth, Rate, and Effect Adjust (depends on effect)
- Pedalboard-friendly small footprint (4.6 × 2.9 in.) accepts a 9V pedal power supply
- Designed and manufactured in California, USA
INSPIRE will be available starting November 24th (Black Friday) for $249 from neunaber.net and their resellers.
INSPIRE Tri-Chorus Plus Demo
Video by Neunaber Audio Effects
About Neunaber Audio Effects
Neunaber Audio Effects designs products for the discerning music creator, emphasizing high-fidelity sound and balancing simplicity with functionality. Started in 2009, this small, family-run company is located in the Historic District of Orange, California. Neunaber manufactures all of their products locally.