MOOER Audio introduces the perfect choice for those that need high-quality IR support, quality preamps/cab simulation and a full palette of effects, with a bit of TONE CAPTURE amp-sampling fun. The GE250 is fully redesigned with easy to read black text on an all-white body while sporting a fancy new expression pedal design for added durability. Functionality is also expanded for the professional guitarist as the GE250 comes with a host of I/O options as well as a footswitch setup similar to the GE300 for added customization and control.
On the amps and effects front, 70 high-quality MOOER amp models are included as are 32 IR-based factory speaker cab models designed to emulate the sound and feel of a real tube amplifier. The user-favorite support for third-party impulse response files has now been upgraded to support files of 2048 sampling points each, allowing for more options in the quest for the perfect tone.
Finally, the GE250 also includes standard features such as a built-in tuner, 60 brand-new drum tracks, 10 metronome options, 70-second capacity looper, auxiliary audio input as well as a programmable footswitch and of course pre-loaded presets for those that don’t want to build their own from scratch.
Contact your MOOER sales representative to order your GE250 and be sure to keep up with MOOER @mooeraudio on all social media channels.
MOOER GE250 Amp modelling and Multi-effect
Video by MooerAudio
- 70 high-quality AMP models that utilize MOOER’s non-liner amp modelling technology from the MICRO PREAMP series. Supports loading extra amp models via editing software.
- TONE CAPTURE function allows you to sample and capture your real-life amplifier to create brand new digital amp models.
- 32 IR-based factory speaker cab models to emulate the same dynamics and feel of a real tube amp.
- 10 user slots to load in your favorite third-party IR files (2048 sample points).
- 11 different effects blocks with over 180 high-quality effects that cover all the bases from your favorite stompboxes and plugins to studio rack units.
- Programmable FX LOOP with optional signal chain routing for easy integration of your favorite effects and ultimate flexibility for 4-cable method and amp setups.
- Stereo outputs (unbalanced 1/4″ and balanced XLR)
- MIDI function can automatically match the signal source. Supports MIDI IN or MIDI OUT as set by the user.
- Comprehensive INPUT/OUTPUT flexibility for studio recording or live performance.
- Direct, low-latency USB audio lets GE250 double up as a digital audio interface and the included editing software makes it a “one-stop-shop” for recording guitar.
If you find this content helpful, please consider a donation. Thank you!
Leave a reply