New Source Volume, 2 new „Spaces”, Set Beam Gain Default, Dolby Atmos Templates for Logic Pro X and Cubase 12
Fiedler Audio/ Germany, June 28th, 2022 – Fiedler Audio, the German reverb professionals and renowned specialists for outstanding „space-in-audio creation tools” today announced the immediate availability of Spacelab Interstellar 1.1.0 and Spacelab Ignition 1.1.1, the first and very important major update of Spacelab, available directly from www.fiedler-audio.com.
Video available: https://youtu.be/4IPofvgJVC8
The following features have been added to both Spacelab Interstellar and Spacelab Ignition:
- Source Volume – The volume of each object source can now be controlled with a new parameter called Volume from inside Spacelab, speeding up the spatial mixing workflow.
- REO Spaces – The internal binauralizer of Spacelab now features three „space”-modes. The options Space – R, Space – E and Space – O offer different overall tonal characters, with Space – R being the setting compatible with previous versions of Spacelab. Depending on the content now there is a choice for getting the best possible room response for monitoring and binaural production.
- Fixed for Pro Tools – Spacelab Beam does not receive the correct time information from Pro Tools during playback. When other plugins with latency are on the same track in insert slots before Beam, this issue leads to tracks losing synch. To remedy this, the latency value now can be put manually in the about screen of Spacelab Beam in Pro Tools.
- Set Default Beam Gain – Producers now can define a default value for the Beam Gain in the Spacelab Beam Plugin. Just open the About Screen and type in the desired default level.
- From Spacelab straight to Dolby Atmos – To streamline the process of delivering a project in the Dolby Atmos format Fiedler Audio offers template projects for Logix Pro X and Cubase 12. More templates for other DAWs coming soon!
- Check out the Spacelab to Atmos workflow here: https://youtu.be/TvsVaTSG2zs
The Interstellar templates: https://fiedler-audio.com/spacelab-interstellar/#intdwnl
The Ignition templates: https://fiedler-audio.com/spacelab-ignition/#igndwnl
- Summer Sale – To celebrate the new features and the new seamless workflow, Fiedler Audio starts the Spacelab Ignition Summer Sale. Until August 31st, 2022 Spacelab Ignition is available from the Fiedler Audio Website for just Euro 149,- and USD 169,-.
The update is available to all registered owners of Spacelab Interstellar and Spacelab Ignition for free from: www.fiedler-audio.com/products
For further information please visit: www.fiedler-audio.com
About Fiedler Audio
Fiedler Audio stands for the highest quality in sound and design. Founded in 2013 in Munich, Germany, Fiedler Audio is dedicated to the creation of professional music and audio software for Mac, PC, and mobile devices. The company’s mission is to provide extraordinary audio production tools for musicians, DJs, audio engineers, and producers. Be it in the studio, at an event or gig, at home on the sofa, or in the park – Fiedler Audio software opens up new creative horizons.
Fiedler Audio is also the one that provides the reverb engine for the acclaimed Brainworx bx_rooMS plug-in and the unique „stage” plug-in that gives mixes that final shine and depth, heard on countless records, drawing out any hidden details and character. By leveraging subtle delays, internal phase augmentation, and modulation techniques, „stage” emphasizes the natural depth and space of any natural recording or synthesized element. The result is an increase in overall definition and perceived size – all elusive qualities that in the end contribute to a type of sonic „gravitas” that will quickly become indispensable to any audio toolkit. Also, Fiedler Audio was the first to bring hi-class, professional studio „hardware-grade” reverb software to iOS and Rack Extension platforms in the form of the AD 480 Reverb.
If you find this content helpful, please consider a donation. Thank you!