Casting yesterday’s tones into tomorrow’s technology
Atlanta, GA – January 5, 2016 – The latest offering from CAST Engineering; the Casper delay pedal brings you classic analog delay tones in a compact, digital pedal. Simple and to the point yet extremely dynamic and versatile.
Designed to please any delay fan out there, tonally and visually. Our analog signal path flows through a custom tuned echo processor with a wide variety of sounds, from quirky trash can type tones to classic slap back to dreamy soundscapes. Topped off with our unique “Ghost Lit” control knobs. guaranteed to become a pedalboard favorite!
Each Casper Delay will feature the following:
- 3 knob layout – Repeats, Delay Time and Level
- Up to 700ms of delay time to cover any sound needed
- Internal trim pot – adjusts the amount of feedback from the edge of self oscillation to the classic analog space noises we all love!
- 9V battery or standard 9v neg tip power supply
- Lifetime warranty
- Truly designed and hand built in Atlanta, GA
For a variety of video clips please visit:
The CAST Engineering Casper delay pedal is available online now for $199.99
About CAST Engineering
CAST Engineering is constantly striving to make the best hand built products possible. All of our products use vintage, through hole technology, giving the player the best tone possible. Play one and hear for yourself!