Limited Edition American Stratocaster with HSS Pickup combination
The Limited Edition American Longboard Stratocaster HSS was inspired by vintage surfboard laminate designs. It comes with rear-mounted pickups, a clear back cover that makes the interior electronics visible and a beautiful Natural hand-rubbed oil finish on the body and neck.
- Multi-wood Laminate Body (Ash, Walnut, Maple, Rosewood, Mahogany)
- Hand-Rubbed Oil Body
- Deluxe Hard-Tail Bridge with Six Polished Block Saddles
- Clear Plastic Back Plate
- Maple neck with rosewood fingerboard
- Modern “C” Neck shape
- 22 Frets
- 5″ Fingerboard radius
- Medium Jumbo Frets
- Synthetic Bone Nut
- Limited Edition Neck Plate and Laser-Engraved Headstock Logo
- N3 Noiseless™ Single-Coil Neck and Middle Pickups
- Shawbucker™ Humbucking Bridge Pickup
This is a very good looking Stratocaster. I know that there are many people out there that don’t like Humbuckers in a Stratocaster but I like the HSS Pickup combination and its versatility very much. If there are some features that I would add to this guitar then I would choose Locking Tuners and Stainless Steel Frets. I think every good quality guitar should be equipped with them.
Watch the video to hear how it sounds:
For more information about American Longboard Stratocaster HSS please visit Fender’s website at www.fender.com
If you find this content helpful, please consider a donation. Thank you!
Leave a reply