Eventide’s Diatonic Pitch Shifter Now $49 Until October 31, 2016
Little Ferry, NJ — September 20, 2016 — Eventide today announced the sale of Quadravox, a four-voice, diatonic pitch shifting plug-in available for VST/AU/AAX. Developed using technology from Eventide’s flagship H8000FW studio processor, Quadravox includes per-voice controls for delay, detuning, panning and feedback to create everything from otherworldly harmonies to groovy sequences.
Whether you’re in a studio building a choir from a single voice, creating the perfect harmony, or adding futuristic dub echoes to your beats, download the free demo and check out what you can do with Quadravox.
- Unique Notation Grid presents pitches on a traditional music staff with a quantized grid for placing notes over time allowing for a more musical programming experience. Color and brightness indicate pan and level for each voice.
- Optimized for multiple instances and works great on monophonic synths, guitar and vocals
- MixLock keeps the wet/dry mix of the effect static as you scroll through presets or user-defined snapshots. KeyLock does the same for the Key and Scale.
- Randomize function randomizes an amount of micro pitch shift resulting in simulation of natural character for each of the 4 voices.
- Pitch-tracking “off” mode allows it to shine on polyphonic and rhythmic sounds.
Quadravox is on sale for $49 until October 31. (MSRP $99)
A fully functional 30-day demo version is available. Quadravox is included in the Anthology X bundle and also available with the Ensemble subscription package. Visit eventideaudio.com more information.
Mac OSX 10.7+, Windows 7 & 8; AAX, AU, VST. No iLok dongle required.
Videos by Eventide Audio
For over 40 years Eventide has remained at the forefront of recording technology. In 1975 they revolutionized the audio industry by creating the world’s first commercially available digital audio effects unit. Since then their legendary studio processors, stompboxes and plug-ins have been heard on countless hit records.
Eventide and Harmonizer are registered trademarks of Eventide Inc. © 2016 Eventide Inc.
If you find this content helpful, please consider a donation. Thank you!
Leave a reply