Class A pro-audio headphone amp
Shenzhen, – DECEMBER 29, 2017 – AUDIOFILE is an all analog, hifi quality, pedalboard headphone amplifier. This class A amplifier circuit will bring a smile to the faces of even the most disconcerting of audio addicts.
Hook up AUDIOFILE as the last unit in your signal chain and leave it there as a permanent resident on your pedalboard.
Connect your headphones and activate the analog cab sim for totally immersive practice sessions. When playing live the AUDIOFILE can be completely bypassed or used as an excellent “always-on” signal buffer/booster with the cab sim turned off.
Purity, warmth, dynamics and retention of tone are the name of the game with AUDIOFILE.
- Professional headphone amplifier, specifically designed for use with guitar and bass pedalboards
- Utilizes an analog Class A amplification circuit. Ensuring instrument and effects maintain purity, warmth and a high level of dynamics.
- Stereo and Mono inputs, stereo and mixed mono outputs
- Optional built in analog speaker cabinet simulation
- Doubles up as a signal boost/buffer when not being used for headphone amplification
- 100% True bypass means AUDIOFILE can become a permanent resident on your pedalboard even when not in use.
AUDIOFILE will be available from official MOOER dealers and distributors worldwide at a street price of around $88 USD each.
Started in 2010 MOOER became widely known as the original innovators of micro sized guitar effects pedals. Miniaturizing the whole world of classic stomp boxes for freeing up pedalboard real estate and making transport a breeze, while still maintaining a high level of quality tones and keeping the price low for the masses to enjoy.
If you find this content helpful, please consider a donation. Thank you!