Guitarist John 5 releases his new music video for the single “Making Monsters.” The video utilizes stop motion animation giving life to action figure style monsters that form John’s band. Jonny Coffin produced and directed the overall movie while Thomas Yagodinski animated and edited the animation. Matt Zane directed and edited the live footage.
The new video is the third release this year for John. His goal is to release a new video on the first of each month for the entire year. The video also helps kick off his Behind the Nut Love tour starting March 4. Tickets for the tour are available now on www.john-5.com.
John 5 and the Creatures / Making Monsters
Behind the Nut Love Tour Dates:
- Mar 04- Westland, MI @ Token Lounge
- Mar 05- Indianapolis, IN @ Vogue
- Mar 06- Chicago, IL @ Reggies
- Mar 08- Nashville, TN @ 12th & Porter
- Mar 09- Louisville, KY @ The New Vintage
- Mar 10- Newport, KY @ Southgate House
- Mar 11- Cleveland, OH @ Beachland
- Mar 12- Hagerstown, MD @ The Orchards Ballroom
- Mar 13- Sellersville, PA @ Sellersville Theatre
- Mar 14- Pittsburgh, PA @ Hard Rock
- Mar 15- Falls Church, VA @ The State Theatre
- Mar 16- New York, NY @ Highline Ballroom
- Mar 17- Rochester, NY @ Montage
- Mar 18- Syracuse, NY @ Westcott
- Mar 19- Stafford Springs, CT @ Palace
- Mar 20- Londonderry, NH @ Tupelo
John has had an illustrious career collaborating with chart topping artists such as Lynyrd Skynyrd, Ricky Martin, and Rod Stewart. John has performed on critically acclaimed world tours with Marilyn Manson and Rob Zombie. Later, John ventured into the world of film score composing for Rob Zombie’s The Lords of Salem and 31. In 2004 he branched out into a successful solo career and has since released eight studio albums.
To learn more about John 5, please visit www.john-5.com
If you find this content helpful, please consider a donation. Thank you!