JHS launch its latest digital 2023 Trade and Retail Catalogue featuring a host of new and exciting products, with a large number of prices reduced and held for 2023.
JHS are pleased to announce the launch of the latest digital 2023 Catalogue, which now includes both Trade and Retail pricing for ease of use, including over 600 reduced prices and 3,400 held for 2023.
With a bumper 272 pages, the new catalogue showcases every one of the 65 brands and 4,200 + world class products, including many new additions launched at NAMM 2023 that created unsurpassed attention within the music media and customers.
These included a vast selection of high-quality electric guitars and basses from the Fret-King 2023 Collection and Paul Rose Signature guitars, by Fret-King and Vintage, along with the latest Rapier Saffire bass and Rapier 44 guitar. New models under the Vintage brand also included Joe Doe guitars and basses, whilst 17 new instruments now join the popular Vintage Re-Issued Series.
New products also include recent arrivals from CAD Audio, Xvive T9 IEM systems, along with Encore classical, bass and electric guitars and packs, Lace Cigar Box Guitars and Integral Close Miking Systems.
The JHS reputation for superb customer support is paramount throughout the Ml, offering dealers excellent business choices, diversity, new opportunities and increased value, while volume discount structures guarantee increased profits and enhanced margins.
With this in mind, JHS are constantly updating their fast and efficient website www.jhs.co.uk
loading on all platforms including desktop computers, laptops, tablets and mobile phones, where customers can place orders online, and frequent the Trade Area for up to date product information, pricing, quantity discounts, monthly Special Offers, stock feed access and a direct link to the Media Library.
Media Library Assets:
- All Product Data Sheet: This folder contains Data Spreadsheets with image links & prices to enable you to easily list our products in your webstore.
- Logos: A selection of print and web-ready logos for all brands.
- Web Images: 1000px x1000px 72dpi images as used within the JHS website.
- Hi-Res Images: 300dpi press ready images with the vast majority having clipping paths so you can use with different backgrounds and resize to your own print/web requirements.
- Product Reviews: The latest reviews from the UK press and around the world in PDF format.
- Product Manuals: Essential instructions on operating our products.
Based in Garforth, Leeds UK, JHS is one of the largest independent trade distributors of musical instruments and accessories, instrument amplification, live sound, DJ and lighting equipment.
Offering customers great service, next day DPD delivery with a scheduled One Hour delivery slot, JHS has outstanding technical backup services and expert sales teams, all from a company which has been supporting dealers and dedicated to make their life easier and grow their business since 1965.
If you find this content helpful, please consider a donation. Thank you!