HEADRUSH GOES TO 11 WITH FRFR-108 POWERED CABINET
Full-range, flat-response cabinet boasts 2000 watts, over-performing 8-in 2-way speaker, easily-portable 20-lb enclosure, comprehensive in/out versatility and astounding value.
Cumberland RI, USA (January 7, 2019) — HeadRush, the innovative manufacturer of next generation guitar products, today announced the introduction of the FRFR-108 Full-Range Flat Response powered cabinet that delivers astounding performance and big-sound impact to the HeadRush Gigboard or any modeler from a compact, easily-portable 20-lb enclosure. The FRFR-108 is targeted at the player who uses modeling tech with guitar or bass and wants a very small, affordable and powerful setup for home or studio practice, but also needs a compact, high-output rig for small performance venues and clubs.
Boasting a 2000-watt amplifier, a long-excursion 8-inch 2-way speaker and an impressively wide array of input/output options and EQ/tuning capabilities, the FRFR-108 sacrifices nothing because of its small size and easily exceeds the performance and utility requirements of even the most demanding musicians.
The FRFR-108 delivers extraordinary acoustic accuracy and high SPL (sound pressure levels), to ensure that the music is projected with the utmost clarity and with exactly the tonal character that the guitarist/bassist intended. Its specially-voiced 8-inch woofer and high-frequency compression driver deliver a precise, full response across the entire frequency range, without any artificial coloration—which is absolutely critical to getting the most out of your multi-fx/amp modeler. The FRFR-108’s max 129dB SPL and 52-22kHz frequency range are proof of its truly exceptional performance.
In addition to the great acoustic/electrical performance, the FRFR-108 is easy to transport, at just 20 lbs. It also features a trapezoidal-shaped cabinet and pole-mount socket for placement versatility and a full-length perforated steel grille for maximum driver protection.
- Specially-voiced 8-inch woofer and high-frequency compression driver deliver a precise full response across the entire frequency range without any artificial coloration
- 2000 watts of peak power (1000W continuous) delivers outstanding clarity and punch
- (2) XLR/TRS 1/4” combo inputs with independent volume controls and clip indicator
- LF Driver: 8-inch (203mm) 2.5-inch (65mm) high-temperature voice coil
- HF Driver: 1.4-inch (35mm) neodymium HF driver with precision waveguide
- Crossover: 2000Hz
- Maximum SPL: 129dB peak, 126dB continuous (dB SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response: Frequency Response: 62 Hz – 20 kHz (±3dB)
- Frequency Range: Frequency Range: 52 Hz – 22 kHz (-10dB)
- Horn Coverage: Horn Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Contour EQ switch cuts through muddy-sounding stage mixes
- Ground-Lift switch eliminates unwanted noise at venues with grounding issues
- XLR output sends mix to the front of house or links additional FRFR-108 cabinets
“With the HeadRush FRFR-108, guitarists and bassists will have an extraordinary weapon in their musical arsenal that gives them the flexibility to deliver amazing sound, in any rehersal, practice or small performance space. The FRFR-108 delivers amazing sound at an amazing value,” said product manager Pyotr Belov. “Musicians can actually buy two 108’s for a super powerful compact stereo set-up for less than most 12” tube combo amps. People are going to love this to death!”
U.S. retail is $199.00
The HeadRush FRFR-108 is available now.