Arobas Music announced today that visitors of the 2017 NAMM Show will be given the chance to discover the 7th generation of the famous tablature-editor software Guitar Pro in its beta version.
Lille, France – January 19, 2017: New editing features, redesigned interface, and your very own guitar’s tone customized via the GP7 effect presets. Simply use top-notch sound-chain presets, or create your own.
We have decided to bring Guitar Pro 7 with us to NAMM and get direct feedback from our user community and our partners in the music industry
says Linda Resseguier, Guitar Pro Marketing Manager.
“We’ve already gone through alpha testing in-house and will now be exposing our pre-release software to a wider range of equipment and real-world uses. We are bringing the Beta version to our users so as to bring the optimal final touches to the software. Our goal, as always, is to provide musicians with a new release that they will love because it makes our technology even easier and more enjoyable to use when you compose, play, or share your music.”
From January 19 – 22, 2017 NAMM guests can preview and try the software at the Music Marketing Booth #6242, Hall A. Guitar-Idol finalist and rock virtuoso Youri de Groote will also be performing live demos of Guitar Pro 7 at the Vigier Guitars Booth #4762, Hall C.
GUITAR PRO 7, available soon
Guitar Pro 7 will offer significantly enhanced editing features, including the possibility of using tablature for any other instrument beside the guitar, new types of notation, and improved file-importing and -exporting. The graphical user interface and sound management have also be redesigned for a software simpler, easier, and faster to use.
Some new features coming:
- Brand-new graphical user interface. Removable side panels and toolbar are added to the interface to facilitate access to the software’s main features in one click.
- Polyphonic tuner.
- Tablature for all tracks.
- Export to MP3, FLAC, OGG.
- New audio processing. Hundreds of instrumental sounds are included in the software for you to customize your Guitar Pro render sound into anything you want and make your files play exactly like your favorite song.
- Plug your guitar in and and enjoy the built-in effects and amp models used in the Guitar-Pro track of your choice. If the file is multi-track, you can learn the guitar solo and let the software play the bass and drums tracks along.
The beta version is private and limited to users selected by Arobas Music. The official release is expected in a few months and will be available for Windows and macOS.
Get a free Trial of Guitar Pro 7. Klick on the banner to get your free trial!
Guitar Pro Software
Arobas Music created the first tablature-editor software dedicated to guitar and bass players in 1997. The software is now massively used by composers, arrangers, transcribers, teachers, and people playing music for fun. Guitar Pro is designed for editing both tablature and standard sheet music for guitar, bass, and other fretted instruments from 4 to 8 strings. This is a user-friendly, comprehensive tool for beginning to advanced musicians alike, who wish to get better, compose, or simply play along on their guitar.
More information at www.guitar-pro.com
If you find this content helpful, please consider a donation. Thank you!