GE Labs – Your Infinite Tone Lab
With GE Labs and a compatible audio interface, 171 amp models and stompboxes, as well as MOOER’s proprietary MNRS (MOOER Nonlinear Response Sample) technology can all be accessed from your iOS or iPad OS device. Users can sample any tone from their real-life amps, cabs, and overdrive pedals with GE Labs via MNRS Engine 2.0 and export them in to their GE series multi-effects pedals!
Users can upload/download preset patches from MOOER Cloud. MNRS Project allows users to upload and download the sample files from www.mooerstudio.com directly and export the files to their GE series pedals to enjoy. (Please visit MOOER STUDIO website for compatible products)
Support for iOS compatible audio interfaces, MIDI controllers. It can be used to control effects parameters and switch presets during live performance.
MOOER GE Labs Official Demo
- MOOER’s unique MNRS® technology sample engine 2.0 allows users to sample overdrive pedals, preamps, amplifiers, or cabs.
- MOOER Cloud for MNRS upload/download. Supports exporting MNRS files to GE series multi-effects pedals. (Please visit MOOER STUDIO website for compatible products)
- 171 high-quality effects: 43 preamp models, 43 cabinet simulators, 11 power amp simulators, and 74 stompboxes.
- Unlimited effects in your effects chain. Rearrange effects easily with drag and drop.
- 12 different types of microphone models. Dual-microphone mode support in cabinet simulation module.
- Support for iOS compatible audio interfaces, MIDI controllers.
- Built-in drum machine, tuner, and virtual footswitch support.
- EQ, cabinet simulation, and power amp simulation toggle from global settings menu.
- Three latency modes to optimize experience across different mobile devices.