FREE THE TONE’s high sound quality digital delay “FLIGHT TIME” with the world’s first Real-time BPM Analyzer and Delay Time Offset features, reappears with even more improvements!
Responding to strong requests from players all over the world, the FLIGHT TIME FT-2Y is now being introduced as the successor to the FT-1Y (FLIGHT TIME) that ended production in 2016. For the FLIGHT TIME FT- 2Y, we have redesigned not only the analog and power supply circuits but also the digital circuits and firmware to realize dramatic improvements in sound quality. While keeping all of the FT -1Y’s ample feature set (including the world’s first Realtime BPM Analyzer*1, *2, Delay Time Oﬀset features, etc.), the FT-2Y has further advanced in both sound quality and functionality with the addition of instrument/line level switching, instant preset switching, MIDI out function. Pursuing higher sound quality and ease of use we concentrated the latest technologies of FREE THE TONE upon this unparalleled delay eﬀects unit “FLIGHT TIME FT-2Y”. Experience its sound!
Note 1: If the BPM of the tap -entered tempo information diﬀers more than ±20% from that of the actual performance, then there is no automatic adjustment of delay time.
Note 2: The realtime BPM analyzer may not be able to recognize BPM for performances with irre-gular meters, performances by orchestra or piano, etc.
- World-First: Realtime BPM Analyzer (as of September 2014, based on Free The Tone’s research)
- World-First: Delay Time Oﬀset Function (as of September 2014, based on Free The Tone’s research)
- 32-bit high-precision DSP
- HTS circuit and analog mixer
- Instrument/Line input level switching
- Instant Preset Switching
- HPF (high-pass filter) and LPF (low-pass filter)
- Modulation function
- Sound hold function
- REC & REPEAT function
- DELAY PHASE function
- MIDI function
- Trail function
- TAP input function
- Number of Presets : 99 (User Presets: 90, Factory Presets: 9)
- Input Impedance: min. 500 kΩ
- Output Load Impedance: min. 1 kΩ
- Max. Input Level: INST +2 dBm / LINE +13 dBm
- Terminals: Standard 1/4″ phone jack (IN, OUT, HOLD)
- Power Supply: Dedicated AC adapter (For USA: FA-1220D-JA, For UK: FA-1220D-UK,For Europe: FA-1220D-EU)
- Power Consumption : 12 VDC, approx. 400 mA(max).
- Dimensions: 146W x 120.5D x 57H mm (incl. protuberances such as jacks)
- Weight: approx. 570 g (excl. accessories)
For more information please visit: http://www.freethetone.com/en/products/effects/ft2y.html
If you find this content helpful, please consider a donation. Thank you!