Eventide presents “The Itchycoo Challenge, a #420RemixContest
Enter to win over $3000 (USD) in Eventide’s plug-ins, CASH and the new Arturia MicroFreak
Released in 1967, “Itchycoo Park” by Small Faces is a prominent example of tape flanging. The song was a major inspiration to a couple of young men who, in 1971, went on to found Eventide and create the world’s first pro audio effects box, the Instant Phaser. The Instant Flanger followed a few years later.
Eventide wants to hear your original remix of the “Itchycoo Park” stems using the new Instant Phaser Mk II or Instant Flanger Mk II plug-ins. All genres of music are accepted, so get creative! Free 30-day demos of Eventide’s plug-ins are available for the contest.
Full details are available on the contest entry page: https://etide.io/P420RemixContest
Eventide and friends made their own remix of “Itchycoo Park”, check out the video here: https://etide.io/ItchycooParkCover
Deadline for entering the contest: 4/20/2019
Winners Announced: 5/1/2019
One winner will receive:
- $1000 (USD) cash prize
- Anthology XI ($1799 value)
- Elevate Mastering Bundle ($199 value)
- Arturia MicroFreak ($299 value)
One winner will receive:
- $420 (USD) cash prize
- License for the Eventide Anthology XI Bundle ($1799 value)
Ten participants will receive:
- NFR for Anthology XI bundle ($1799 value)
Winners will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Originality/creativity of remix,
- Amount of song plays and/or social media shares,
- Audible use of Eventide’s Instant Flanger Mk II or Instant Phaser Mk II.
The remix contest will be judged by the hosts of the Gear Club Podcast and some of their illustrious guests.
- No purchase necessary.
- Remix track must be uploaded to SoundCloud.
- The song name must include “Eventide – Itchycoo Challenge (username Remix) *Eventide Remix Contest*” to be eligible. Example: “Eventide – Itchycoo Challenge JaneSmith *Eventide Remix Contest*”.
- Remix must include the new Eventide Instant Phaser or Instant Flanger. Any other manufacturer’s hardware product or plug-in may also be used.
- Submit your file along with SoundCloud link using the entry form on this page. Only one entry per participant.
- If/when chorus of the song is used, only one instance of “Eventide” may be substituted for “I get high” per song rights’ usage and copyright rules for the entire song.
If you find this content helpful, please consider a donation. Thank you!
Donate with Cryptocurrency
Donate Bitcoin to this address
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Bitcoin
Donate Ethereum to this address
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Ethereum
Donate Cardano to this address
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Cardano
Donate Usdcoin to this address
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Usdcoin