Eventide Announces Availability of Highly Anticipated H9 Control Android App for H9 Harmonizer® Effects Processor
LITTLE FERRY, NJ — MARCH 6, 2018 — Eventide is proud to announce availability of its new H9 Control App for Android devices — providing users with the ability to manage parameters, presets, and settings for its popular H9 Harmonizer Effects Processor stompbox family.
Eventide’s H9 Harmonizer is a powerful effects pedal perfect for live usage (on stage and FOH) or, of course, in the studio. Suitably paired with an appropriate Android tablet or phone, the new H9 Control App offers the following functionality:
- Instant access to over 500 presets, pushing the boundaries of delays, reverbs, pitch-shifting, modulation, and distortion.
- Manage multiple parameters and instantly create new and unprecedented sounds using The Ribbon control.
- Easily access Pedal Settings such as Tuner, MIDI Settings, Routing, and Aux Switch Mappings.
- Manage and create unique sounds with the editor librarian.
- Create hundreds of effects on the App and easily transfer them to the H9 Harmonizer®.
- Create Preset Lists using the drag-and-drop feature.
- Audition and purchase new effect algorithms via the built-in Store.
Compatible with Android 6+ (Marshmallow and newer), H9 Control is available for free via the Eventide website or the Google Play store: https://goo.gl/J7obNh
For more in-depth information, please visit: http://www.eventideaudio.com/h9control
H9 Control App Now Available for Android
Video by Eventide Audio
Since 1971, Eventide has remained at the forefront of recording technology. In 1975 they revolutionized the audio industry by creating the world’s first commercially available digital audio effects unit, the H910 Harmonizer®. Since then, their legendary studio processors, stompboxes and plug-ins have been heard on countless hit records.
Eventide and Harmonizer are registered trademarks of Eventide Inc. ® 2018 Eventide Inc.
Eventide website: www.eventideaudio.com
If you find this content helpful, please consider a donation. Thank you!
Leave a reply