Analog Delay with Outrageous Digital Control
Minneapolis, MN – April 29, 2016 –www.chaseblissaudio.com/dealers is once again offering unprecedented digital control in one of their original and creative analog designs. This time it’s the new Tonal Recall™ analog delay pedal. Built around a pair of re-issued versions of the legendary MN3005 bucket-brigade delay chips, the unmistakable analog character of this delay is front and center, along with a velvety tape-like saturation that reveals itself dynamically on a lower input signal and more and more as the repeats regenerate.
The Tonal Recall™ delay is ideal for the control freak who demands analog processing in their signal chain. With analog presets, MIDI capability, and ramping or expression control on any parameter, the technology in this pedal bridges the gap between the analog tone many players crave and the modern, digital tweakability that they demand.
Each Tonal Recall™ delay pedal offers the following features:
- Six knobs to control Ramp/Tone, Mix, Mod. Rate, Time, Regeneration and Mod. Depth.
- Modes for “S” (1 MN3005, 20ms to 275ms delay), “L” (2 MN3005, 40ms to 550ms delay)
- Tap Tempo stomp switch with divisions
- 16 dip switches in back of pedal gives control of ramping parameters and expression
- Analog Presets that can be recalled on-the-fly via toggle switch or with MIDI controller
- True bypass via quiet relay switching or buffered bypass with spillover trails.
- 9-volt operation and standard DC input
See this demo video of the Tonal Recall™ in action
Video by Knobs
The Tonal Recall™ carries a suggested retail price of $399 and can be pre-ordered from dealers worldwide.
For a complete list of dealers visit www.chaseblissaudio.com/dealers
About Chase Bliss Audio
Launched in 2013, Chase Bliss Audio is guided by the motto “Digital Brain, Analog Heart.” Owner Joel Korte’s original designs bring prodigious, modern tweakability to original analog effects. The company’s Warped Vinyl™ mkII vibrato/chorus, Wombtone™ mkII analog phaser, Gravitas™ analog tremolo, Spectre™ analog flanger pedals are the first in a series of deep-dive, flexible pedals for adventurous musicians.
For further information please visit visit www.chaseblissaudio.com