The TWA Side Step™ is a variable-state, tap-tempo low-frequency oscillator (LFO) that can be used to control practically any device with an expression input and/or +5V control voltage source. Just connect it to the slave pedal and tap to create unique new sounds and effects.
The Side Step™ LFO rate can be controlled via tap tempo, onboard rate pot, or an external expression pedal. The SS-01 features eight different waveform options for its onboard LFO, which are selectable via rotary switch.
The EXP jack allows connection of your favorite expression pedal to the Side Step™, while the EXP Thru switch allows for standard operation of the expression pedal with the slave pedal/device – effectively bypassing the Side Step™ without having to disconnect it. The Side Step™ can also be hard bypassed to use the slave pedal/device in its standard operating mode.
For video demos of the TWA Side Step™ please CLICK HERE
The TWA Side Step™ offers the following features
- Universal tap-tempo LFO can be connected to the EXP/CV jack of practically any audio device.
- LFO rate control via tap-tempo, onboard Rate control, or external expression pedal (via EXP jack)
- Eight selectable waveforms for LFO (saw, rev saw, square, triangle, sine, peak, rev peak, random)
- EXP jack allows connection of your favorite expression pedal to control the LFO rate
- EXP Thru switch allows use of expression pedal to control standard EXP function of slave pedal
- Hard Bypass allows use of slave pedal in its standard operating mode
- 3-year warranty
- Made in USA
- Street Price $179