Lyon / France – May 11, Glou-Glou has made a name on exploring the extreme limits of analog experience, doing what analog does best. Glou-Glou FX now unveils our first digital creation – Loupé: Creative Looper & Delay. Doing what digital does best – flexible, musical, and interactive hi-fidelity sampling. From infinite loops to short delay effects, everything is customizable including real-time playback modulation for a world of inspiring sounds from yesterday and tomorrow.
Loupé hands you a diverse set of sampling and looping tools, for an innovative approach to making music. Loupé at its core is a 48khz/24bit Stereo looper with 9 assignable switches to be controlled with your hands and feet. These assignable functions control how and when you are recorded, how and when playback occurs, and what effects will be applied to the loop. We save these unique combinations of switch assignments into presets called ‘Games’. As the name suggests, these many Games are quick ways to have fun and inspire music-making. After two years of development, we excitedly await to hear what people find.
See the demo here: https://youtu.be/Bhq6wW4NQsM
Loupé features include:
- 48khz/24bit Stereo audio
- 43 seconds maximum loop lenght
- 2 Selectable Line / Mic Input
- 9 assignable switches (5 footswitches + 4 tactswitches) can be individually set to toggle or sustain
- Classic EDP* Functions: Record, Overdub, Replace, Multiply, Insert, Trig, Mute, Start.
- Up to 127 levels of Undo.
- ReadFX: Pitch, Reverse, Stutter, Drift, Auto-Follow, Redux, Pitch Modulation (Sine, Random)
- Adjustable Quantization of Functions and ReadFX.
- Unique Scroll function lets you move the playback loop around in the memory.
- Pulse Sync Out, adjustable PPQ
- Expression pedal Input with 3 dedicated modes
Loupé carries a street price of 500€ (E.U zone)/650$ (rest of the world). It can be purchased directly from the Glou-Glou online store at www.glou-glou.org, release on May 15th, 8PM (GMT+2)
About Glou-Glou FX
Already making a name for itself in the boutique pedal world with all-analog pedal offerings such as the Rendez-Vous, Deja-Vu, Avant-Garde, Pralines, and Moutarde – French brand Glou-Glou continues to focus on innovation and build quality, while working with the finest old-school analog technology.
For more please information visit glou-glou.org
If you find this content helpful, please consider a donation. Thank you!