Version 1.5 features direct feed into the Dolby Atmos Composer, new automation, and routing
Fiedler Audio/ Germany, September 4th, 2023 – Fiedler Audio, the German reverb professionals and renowned specialists for „space-in-audio creation tools“ today announced the immediate availability of Spacelab 1.5, another significant update to Fiedler’s acclaimed 3D Reverb developed in cooperation with Fraunhofer Institute.
Spacelab 1.5 now seamlessly integrates with the Dolby Atmos Composer. This means that the community of immersive audio creators now can access a 3D Reverb plug-in that feeds directly into the Dolby Atmos mix.
The following features have been added to both Spacelab Interstellar and Spacelab Ignition 1.5:
- Seamless integration with Dolby Atmos Composer
- LFE HANDLING – LFE signals at the input will be handled properly and passed through to the output speaker layout. Spacelab’s speaker layout editor allows for freely assigning LFE(s) to the respective channel(s).
- REWORKED BINAURALISER ALGORITHM
Better and smoother 3D panning plus 2 additional new spaces . The options Space – R, Space – E and Space – O and the new Spaces A1 and A2 offer different overall tonal characters. Depending on the content now there is a choice for getting the best possible room response for monitoring and binaural production.
- NATIVE APPLE SILICON Support
- Mono Switch in Spacelab Beam addresses unwanted stereo operation forced by some DAWs (eg. Ableton LIVE, Reaper, BitWig)
- Open Beam Editor directly from Spacelab
- Beam Manual Delay Compensation on all DAWs – Allows for manual compensation of latency issues in buggy hosts (Logic Pro X, Pro Tools)
- And a number of minor bug fixes
Only available in Spacelab Interstellar 1.5
- AUTOMATION IN BEAM – Source parameter automation possible on each track with inserted Beam plug-in. This allows for moving automation data with audio regions if further project editing is required.
Pricing and availability:
Available from www.fiedler-audio.com Spacelab Interstellar costs Euro/USD 599,- and Spacelab Ignition comes for Euro/USD 249,-
The update is available to all registered owners of Spacelab Interstellar and Spacelab Ignition for free:
Spacelab Version 1.5 Overview
Video by Fiedler Audio
About Fiedler Audio
Fiedler Audio stands for the highest quality in sound and design. Founded in 2013 in Munich, Germany, Fiedler Audio is dedicated to the creation of professional music and audio software for Mac, PC, and mobile devices. The company’s mission is to provide extraordinary audio production tools for musicians, DJs, audio engineers, and producers. Be it in the studio, at an event or gig, at home on the sofa, or in the park – Fiedler Audio software opens up new creative horizons.
Fiedler Audio is also the one that provides the reverb engine for the acclaimed Brainworx bx_rooMS plug-In and the unique „stage“ plug-In that gives mixes that final shine and depth, heard on countless records, drawing out any hidden details and character. By leveraging subtle delays, internal phase augmentation, and modulation techniques, „stage“ emphasizes the natural depth and space of any natural recording or synthesized element. The result is an increase in overall definition and perceived size – all elusive qualities that in the end contribute to a type of sonic „gravitas“ that will quickly become indispensable to any audio toolkit. Also, Fiedler Audio was the first to bring hi-class, professional studio „hardware-grade“ reverb software to iOS and Rack Extension platforms in the form of the AD 480 Reverb. www.fiedler-audio.com
If you find this content helpful, please consider a donation. Thank you!