Death By Audio Effects Pedals to Release Limited Edition EVIL FUZZ
QUEENS, NY – Death By Audio Effects Pedals will release the limited edition and dealer-exclusive EVIL FUZZ effects pedal at 12:00 pm EST on July 10, 2019.
Limited to 200 units worldwide, the Evil Fuzz is a compact, ear-shattering fuzz pedal that takes the two distinct fuzz circuits currently available in the Evil Filter and places them in a smaller, pedalboard-friendly enclosure to deliver wicked harmonically-multiplied fuzz and blown-out wavefolded destruction in a tidy package at a fraction of the size.
Evil Fuzz designer and Death By Audio Effects Pedals founder Oliver Ackermann says the Evil Fuzz is “one of the gnarliest sounding fuzz pedals we have ever created. The sound is so powerfully seething and unique there is really only one word that can describe it – evil.”
In mode, the Evil Fuzz serves up a gentler driving fuzz that has tons of power but also cleans up into a cutting overdrive when you bring down your instrument’s volume control.
mode dishes out a meaner, louder, nastier fuzz that kicks your sound in the face with disgustingly amazing speaker-shredding fuzz sounds, splatty harmonic pulverizing, and just has an all-around bad attitude.
In either mode, the Evil Fuzz responds to changes in instrument volume and tone controls, allowing players to place a multitude of incredible overloaded fuzz, overdrive, and distortion tones at their fingertips using the streamlined, foolproof control layout.
Evil Fuzz is available for $160 USD exclusively at Death By Audio dealers beginning at 12:00 pm EST on July 10, 2019. Production is limited to 200 units worldwide.
Death By Audio Evil Fuzz
- Limited to 200 units worldwide
- Available exclusively at Death By Audio retailers July 10, 2019
- Compact, ear-shattering fuzz pedal
- Two fuzz modes
- – cleaner, driving fuzz
- – blasted-out, blooming, insane fuzz
- Compact, pedalboard-friendly enclosure
- Foolproof intuitive control layout
- Reacts to changes in instrument volume and tone controls
- Perfect for users looking to save pedalboard real-estate or those who like the Evil Filter’s fuzz sound but don’t need the filter circuit
- $160 USD Retail
- Lifetime guarantee
- Built by hand in an underground warehouse in Queens, NYC
- SKU: 681827918640
- Boxed Dimensions: 5 5/8″ x 4 2/8″ x 3 3/8″
- Weight: 13.4oz
About Death By Audio Effects Pedals
Founded in Virginia in 2002 by A Place to Bury Strangers singer-guitarist Oliver Ackermann, Death By Audio handmakes effects pedals in an underground warehouse in Queens, NYC.
If you find this content helpful, please consider a donation. Thank you!