At first glance — with its reversed headstock, fixed bridge, and iconic Humbucker — you might assume that the Godin Session R-HT PRO is only suited for flat-out rock or metal! However, at Godin, we are passionate about designing versatile guitars to ELEVATE your PERFORMANCE!
Made entirely in Canada, the Godin Session R-HT PRO features a basswood body and hard maple neck with a rosewood fingerboard. Our “acoustically tuned” matte finish and the use of a fixed bridge with through holes allows the strings to vibrate more freely, improving both the sustain and natural resonance of the guitar. To top it all off, the headstock features our “vintage” Godin logo.
- Body: Canadian Laurentian Basswood
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (647.7 mm)
- Neck & Middle Pickups: Lace Hot Gold
- Bridge Pickup: Bourbon Burst & Carbon White = Seymour Duncan ’59 Model™ | Retro Orange = Seymour Duncan Custom Custom
- Bridge: Hardtail
- Controls: 1x Volume, 1x Push-Pull Tone, 5-way
- Color: Bourbon Burst, Retro Orange, Carbon White
- Finish: Semi-Gloss
Godin Session R-HT PRO Performance by Roberto Hendrigo
Video by Godin Guitars
For more information please visit godinguitars.com
If you find this content helpful, please consider a donation. Thank you!