Eventide announces availability of Anthology XI as ‘everything’ bundle breakthrough
LITTLE FERRY, NJ, USA: recording technology trailblazer Eventide is proud to announce availability of its ‘everything’ plug-in bundle, Anthology XI, as of December 11…
Anthology XI includes all 17 plug-ins from Eventide’s acclaimed Anthology X bundle, but brings six of its latest and greatest hits to the creative collection. With the welcome addition of Blackhole, Fission, Tverb, UltraTap, MangledVerb, and 2016 Stereo Room, that’s 23 timeless tools that inspire, running the gamut from groundbreaking innovations like the TEC Award-nominated Fission — the first product to feature Eventide’s seminal STRUCTURAL EFFECTS method to split sound into its transient and tonal parts — to emulations of the trailblazing company’s legendary rack-mount effects. Everything.
Anthology XI accesses all areas of Eventide’s evolution…
- Fission — split sound into transient and tonal parts
- UltraTap — rhythmic delays, glitchy reverbs, huge pad-like volume swells…
- H3000 Factory — load presets from the original H3000 or build your own
- H3000 Band Delays — eight, highly-customizable delays
- Octavox — eight voices of diatonic pitch shifting
- Quadravox — four voice, lower CPU footprint
- Blackhole — extraterrestrial reverb
- Tverb — Tony Visconti-inspired triple reverb
- MangledVerb — good reverb gone bad
- 2016 Stereo Room — classic SP2016 sound
- UltraReverb — DIY pro-reverb effects channel
- H910 — original Harmonizer® and first digital effects processor
- H910 Dual — two H910s cunningly ganged
- H949 — deglitch, micro pitch, and randomized/reversed delays
- H949 Dual — two H949s cunningly ganged
- Omnipressor — comp/exp/limiter/reverse dynamics with side chain!
- Instant Phaser — world’s first studio phaser
- Instant Flanger — first faithful simulation of tape flanging
- UltraChannel — ultimate channel strip
- EChannel — simpler, lower CPU footprint
- Precision Time Align — precision sub-sample delay
- EQ45 — circuit model of the Urei 545 parametric EQ
- EQ65 — circuit model of the Urei 565 filter set
Anthology XI comes complete with more than 2,900 presets across the 23 plug-ins, many created by acclaimed artists and engineers like Dave Pensado, George Massenburg, Tony Visconti, Vernon Reid, Richard Devine, Joe Chiccarelli, Roy Hendrickson, Alessandro Cortini, Andrew Scheps, Erin Tonkin, Jonathan Schenke, Robin Finck, Chuck Zwicky, and Suzanne Ciani.
Concludes Eventide Director of Marketing Communications Nalia Sanchez:
For over 45 years, audio pros have turned to Eventide for professional tools that inspire. Now everything — all of our effects — are in one big bundle that includes our latest and greatest hits. For example, there’s an authentic emulation of our H910, pro audio’s first digital effects box whose unique sound inspired all sorts of mischief. We meticulously modeled the analog subtleties, and the plug-in sounds like the original. And, while we’re committed to the authentic recreation of our legendary hardware, we’ll always strive to break new ground. Fission is the latest case in point. It’s nominated for a TEC Award, and, to quote one reviewer, ‘Eventide wants to change how you think about processing audio…’ True enough. Always have, always will.
Anthology XI’s 23 plug-ins — available as AAX/AU/VST formats for Mac OS X 10.7+ and Windows 7+ (with no iLok dongle required) — represent a combined value of over $3,500.00 USD if purchased individually. The bundle can be purchased at an introductory price of $899.00 USD. Upgrades from Anthology X and from individual Eventide plug-ins are also available. Sale ends January 11, 2018. MSRP thereafter is $1,799.00 USD. For more in-depth info, upgrade pricing, and a fully-functional 30-day demo version, please visit: https://www.eventideaudio.com/promo/anthology_xi
Watch Eventide’s enticing Anthology XI video playlist here: https://goo.gl/RMaBm5
Since 1971, Eventide has remained at the forefront of recording technology. In 1975 it revolutionized the audio industry by creating the world’s first commercially available digital audio effects unit, the H910 Harmonizer®. Since then, its legendary studio processors, stompboxes, and plug-ins have been heard on countless hit records.
More information: www.eventideaudio.com